COVID-19 Resources & Information
We help you in tough times by getting you the information you need.
It is imperative at this time that Hillsboro’s business community pull together and use our influence to bend the curve on COVID-19 cases.
Many of our state’s businesses are already providing strong leadership, and through outreach, policy and compassion, have helped workers and families navigate this crisis a bit more easily.
This page is created to provide links to resources for business owners related to COVID-19. We will continue to update this page as information becomes available.
If you see something worth sharing please let us know by emailing Hillsboro Chamber President, Deanna Palm, at DeannaP@HillChamber.org.
New Oregon Framework
Updated December 4, 2020
Oregon has a new framework to reduce transmission and protect Oregonians from COVID-19 until a vaccine can be distributed.
New measures include new guidelines for most businesses. Gyms are to remain closed for another two weeks. Counties will be rated on their risk level. Washington County is an extremely high risk county and therefore is under the strictest requirements.
Additional information with guidance for specific industries is located here.
Learn more here.
Community & Business Resources Related To COVID-19
Small Business Solutions Series
Hillsboro Chamber Resources
America’s Recovery Fund Coalition
The Hillsboro Chamber is proud to join America’s Recovery Fund Coalition. The Coalition provides funding to help America’s businesses to retain and rehire staff, pay rent, adapt to new requirements, meet certain debt obligations, and pay state and local taxes. The fund will include strict federal oversight and anti-abuse mechanisms. America’s Recovery Fund will be a vital lifeline to businesses, communities, workers, and state and local governments that rely on their success to support local economies.
Oregon Business Resources
- Washington County Business Recovery Centers
- Washington County, Oregon Business Recovery
- SBDC – COVID-19 Disaster Assistance Funding Resources
- Determine the funding resource that meets your needs – From SBDC
- City of Hillsboro Business Resources
- Business Oregon – Small Business Resource Navigator
- Portland Community College, Small Business Development Center – Oregon Business Adversity Response Plan Guidelines
- Oregon State Chamber of Commerce – Employer Questions & Assistance Resource Guide
- Greater Portland – Responding to COVID-19 Greater Portland Business Resources
- CDFI & Small Business Relief
Small Business Administration (SBA)
- SBA – Paycheck Protection Program
- SBA Loans Side By Side Comparison – From SBDC
- U.S. Senate Committee on Small Business & Entrepreneurship – Guide to the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act
- SBA Funding Options
- SBA Disaster Loan Assistance
- Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
- Oregon Department of Revenue – COVID-19 Tax Relief Options
- Guidance for Corporate Activity Tax (CAT) – Governor of Oregon, 4/24/20
- Oregon Corporate Activity Tax (CAT)
- Federal Tax Filing & Payment Deadline Update
- IRS – Coronavirus Tax Relief
- IRS – FAQs: Employee Retention Credit under the CARES Act
- IRS – Filing and Payment Deadlines Questions and Answers
- IRS – Economic impact payments: What you need to know
- CDC – General Business Frequently Asked Questions
- Oregon Employment Department – CARES Act Fact Sheet
- Oregon Employment Department – CARES Act Pandemic Unemployment Assistance
- DOL Clarifies Unemployment Insurance Benefits Eligibility Under CARES
- Oregon COVID-19 Information for Employers & Employees
- Oregon Unemployment Insurance Benefits
- Oregon Unemployment Research Data
- U.S. Department of Labor – Families First Coronavirus Response Act: Questions and Answers
Community & Giving Back
Press Releases & Statements
- State of Oregon Executive Orders
- League of Oregon Cities & Association of Oregon Counties Statement
Cities & Counties Encouraged to Temporarily Suspend Enforcement of Plastic Bag Ban
- Regional Business Leaders Respond to COVID-19
The Hillsboro Chamber is among more than 32 business associations, spanning across two states and throughout our seven-county region to share with elected leaders what would help dampen the economic impacts of COVID-19
- Oregon Business Community Statement:
COVID-19 Economic Response Plan to Mitigate Harm to Employees and Employers and to Protect the Future of Jobs in Oregon
- Washington County Visitors Association Issues Sustainability Grant To Assist Hotels In Its Community
Oregon-based destination marketing organization takes immediate, bold action; commits $560,000 to 56 hotels in the Tualatin Valley
The Hillsboro Chamber is here for you.
These times are uncertain.
Reach out. Ask a question. Share your ideas.
All submissions go directly to the Hillsboro Chamber President, Deanna Palm.