COVID-19 Resources & Information
We help you in tough times by getting you the information you need.
It is imperative at this time that Hillsboro’s business community pull together and use our influence to bend the curve on COVID-19 cases.
Many of our state’s businesses are already providing strong leadership, and through outreach, policy and compassion, have helped workers and families navigate this crisis a bit more easily.
This page is created to provide links to resources for business owners related to COVID-19. We will continue to update this page as information becomes available.
If you see something worth sharing please let us know by emailing Hillsboro Chamber President, Deanna Palm, at DeannaP@HillChamber.org.
Community & Business Resources Related To COVID-19
Small Business Solutions Series
- Free Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Oregon COVID Resources & Information
- Washington County Business Recovery
- Washington County Business Recovery Centers
- City of Hillsboro Business Resources
- SBDC – COVID-19 Disaster Assistance Funding Resources
- Business Oregon – Small Business Resource Navigator
- Oregon State Chamber of Commerce – Employer Questions & Assistance Resource Guide
- Greater Portland – Responding to COVID-19 Greater Portland Business Resources
- CDFI & Small Business Relief
Press Releases & Statements
- State of Oregon Executive Orders
- League of Oregon Cities & Association of Oregon Counties Statement
Cities & Counties Encouraged to Temporarily Suspend Enforcement of Plastic Bag Ban
- Regional Business Leaders Respond to COVID-19
The Hillsboro Chamber is among more than 32 business associations, spanning across two states and throughout our seven-county region to share with elected leaders what would help dampen the economic impacts of COVID-19
- Oregon Business Community Statement:
COVID-19 Economic Response Plan to Mitigate Harm to Employees and Employers and to Protect the Future of Jobs in Oregon
- Washington County Visitors Association Issues Sustainability Grant To Assist Hotels In Its Community
Oregon-based destination marketing organization takes immediate, bold action; commits $560,000 to 56 hotels in the Tualatin Valley
The Hillsboro Chamber is here for you.
These times are uncertain.
Reach out. Ask a question. Share your ideas.
All submissions go directly to the Hillsboro Chamber President, Deanna Palm.