Black Advisory Business Council
The Black Advisory Business Council is a culturally specific council working to inspire, empower, and promote the economic growth and sustainability of black businesses and professionals within Washington County.
- Amplify the efforts of Black owned businesses
- Provide support, advocacy, awareness, and consultation
- Eliminate barriers to opportunities
- Address issues unique to black owned businesses, professionals, and their families
- Encourage entrepreneurship, career opportunities and career development, and community involvement in Washington County
- Create a safe haven for those experiencing systemic racism and acts of prejudice in business, on the job, in the community or any public place in Washington County.
Ready to Rent & R. Lee’s Aroma Rocks
Founder & Talent Advisor
Arnell Recruiting Services
Lozelle Mathai, MBA
Closing Your Books & Body of Accounting
Contact & Connect
To learn more about how you can participate in the Hillsboro Chamber Black Advisory Business Council email email@example.com.